Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Novel is an Orphan

Just two weeks ago the publisher of my novel, The Gate House, closed its doors. It was a difficult decision for the group who have worked so hard over the last few years to keep a small company afloat, but consequently, I am looking for a new home for my novel. I have completed a sequel, and also have a half-finished manuscript of a prequel. I hope that the entire package will interest another publisher.
In the meantime, I am writing, writing, writing. I hope to keep my readers' interest through short fiction and some memoir pieces of the odd experiences in my life.
Hang in there with me.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you'll find a new publisher soon that will be interested in all your writing. There's a lot of good publishers out there. Wishing you the best of luck. Just keep writing.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete